The Farmhouse, Barns and Property
Northeast Pennsylvania’s premier wedding weekend venue
From Friday through Sunday, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy time at the farm with your closest friends and family. After rehearsals on Friday, you may choose to host an intimate rehearsal dinner in our White Barn. On Saturday, the White Barn is where we gather for open air cocktail hours. It features indoor and outdoor bars, covered patios, elegant chandeliers and cafe lighting, patio heaters, decor, farm tables, cocktail tables and chairs.
The Red Barn accommodates receptions up to 200 guests. It is a sight to see with astounding ceiling height, Restoration Hardware chandeliers, cafe lighting, reclaimed wooden farm tables, round tables, gold Chiavari chairs with premium cushions, two bars with refrigerated coolers, drapery, decor and beautiful restrooms. You are welcome to add your special touches to it or let its simple beauty speak for itself.
Enjoy 2-4 nights in the luxurious farmhouse. It’s like a home away from home for your wedding weekend. It provides the perfect bridal suite and luxurious accommodations for the bridal party to stay Friday night and get ready there on Saturday. You may have up to 10 overnight guests. The Farmhouse is fully air conditioned and features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a gas fireplace, an open floor plan and large kitchen that is ideal for entertaining. You and your guests will also enjoy amazing sunsets from the wrap around porch.
There are two options for outdoor ceremony locations, both with spectacular views of the mountains, gardens, fields and property. Couples may also choose to host their on-site ceremonies at The Gray Barn for a unique, chapel like, covered ceremony location. Arbors and wooden benches are provided.
• Beautiful and unique place for bride and bridal party to get ready and convenient to stay after
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large equipped kitchen, and spacious living areas
• Clean and bright. Ideal for photography
• Sheets, towels, linens provided
• Wraparound porch
• Fire pit, grill
The Red Barn
• Beautifully accommodates up to 200 guests for dinner and entertainment.
• Original floors and beams
• 3 antique farm tables
• Two stationary bars
• Chandeliers and ambient lighting
• Men’s and Ladies restrooms
The White Barn
• Enjoy a refreshment before dinner in the White Barn
• Inside your guest will find our custom silo bar and whisky barrel bar
• Also serves as a catering staging area
• Surrounded by a paved court and covered patio for your use
The Gray Barn
• Location option for on-site ceremonies
• Unique photo opportunitiy
The Ceremony Lawn
• Manicured outdoor space for outdoor wedding ceremonies
• Perfectly situated to behold spectacular sunsets, with views of Elk Mountain and surrounding hay and corn fields